The building was originally built in 1913, but had additions in 1977 and 1991. The 1977 and 1991 additions added over 21,000 SF of warehouse space. The building has two (2) loading docks and 3 drive-in doors. There is a large, fenced outside storage area to the west of the building. The warehouse has gas fired unit heaters and the office has gas forced air and air conditioning. The entire building is sprinkled.