Listed on the National Register of Historic Places as the Brandt-Quirk House and known affectionately in the area as the Grand Dame. Built in 1874 and 1919 blending Italianate and Colonial Revival to create this one of a kind property. Cream brick dominates the exterior with decorative details that speak to the craftsmanship. In 1919 the north section was added to house the Quirk family converting the property into a 2-family structure. Some duplication within the 5,400 SF but can be used as a single family residence.