Nothing satisfies me more than knowing I have helped someone else achieve a goal, and as your real estate professional, that is what I am here to do!
I grew up in Algonquin, a suburb of Chicago, and I have called Champaign home since graduating from the University of Illinois in 2012.
Prior to beginning my career in real estate, I spent four years teaching special education along with coaching high school basketball. My wife is also a special education teacher.
As I begin a new journey as a real estate broker, I will also be coaching the varsity basketball team at St. Thomas More. While winning on the hardwood is important to me, nothing can beat the satisfaction on an individuals or families face as they achieve their real estate dreams
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Wisconsin
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service