Passionate about finding the dream home for buyers and the dream buyers for sellers
As someone local to the southwest suburbs for over 30 years, I have been immersed in the real estate industry for my entire professional and personal life. I also enjoyed almost 10 years selling HR technology in the corporate world. where l successfully operated and grew a multi-million dollar business and cultivated exceptional negotiating skills. If asked what may set me apart from my peers, I pride myself in great listening, building lifelong relationships, and my ability to blend the human aspect with modern technology needed to make today’s real estate advertising impactful.
On a personal note, I’m highly engaged in our community. As a music theatre major, I have enjoyed staging and choreographing the musicals at Lincoln-Way Central and Joliet West High School, and have acted myself in various productions around the area! I live at home with my husband, a local teacher, and our 2 year old son. We are really into family trips to vintage fairs, estate sales, and flea markets and finding old pieces to renew around the home!
Whether you are a first time home buyer or a real estate veteran, I understand that your home is most likely the biggest investment you have ever made. I’ll be with you every step of the way to make sure you get the greatest return - both financially and intangibly - on that investment.
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service