Thank You for the Opportunity!
My decision to remain in Stevens Point was solidified when I chose to enter the real estate business under the tutelage of Pete Meinholz with Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group. As part of Team Meinholz, I'm able to transition from software and IT sales while working with one the area's top Realtors.
The real estate business allows me to offer an enthusiastic, dedicated work ethic based on years of sales experience along with my experience with staging homes. I believe the ability to truly listen to a client's needs while providing clear market knowledge, a comprehensive professional network and strong negotiation skills is the definition of a successful Realtor. These are the qualities developed in my 15+ year career selling software and IT Solutions. Working in this capacity allows me to utilize my Master's Degree in Procurement and Acquisition Management along with my love for all things home-related.
Personal relationships are of utmost importance to me and I will strive to earn your respect as a real estate professional that you can count on to handle all the real estate needs for you and those you know. It is my hope that you will consider contacting me for any future real estate needs.
- Seller's Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Member Central Wisconsin Board of Realtors (CWBR)
- Member Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Board Member of Central Wisconsin Tennis Alliance (CWTA)
- Born & Raised in Stevens Point, WI
- 5 Years Staging Experience
- Master Degree in Procurement & Acquisition Management
- Business Management Degree w/a Specialization in Management from Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville.
- Tennis Scholarship SIUe - 4 year athletic award.