Before getting my real estate license and joining Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group in Morris, IL I was working as an Interior Design Consultant and Decorator for a design company. My passion for design really sparked my interest in real estate and with my interior design degree I wanted to bring my expertise in design to my hometown in a unique way.
My experience as a designer carries over to my real estate business with my ability to really understand my clients’ wants and needs. I have spent years building lasting relationships on trust, communication and honesty which are important factors in buying and selling a home.
Meeting new people and helping clients find the right house to call home is the reason I love doing this job. If you’re looking to buy, my market knowledge will give you the best understanding of current homes available in your desired neighborhoods. If you want to sell, I know exactly how to stage your home effectively to attract buyer’s interest. Call me today for all your real estate needs.
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #2 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service