Turning Transactions into Relationships
Real Estate has always been a passion of mine. However, I did not start out as a broker. My career path began in the field of education. I was a teacher for many years and transitioned into an administrator position early on in my career. From there I spent 12 years managing schools and working with families to meet their individual needs. When it came time to make a career change Real Estate seemed like a natural path for me. Personally, I’ve been both a buyer and seller and have had both good and not so good experiences with agents. It is my goal to pair my extensive background in customer service with my past experiences to provide the best possible service to my clients.
Buying or selling your home is a big step. By working with you to create a relationship and understand your individual needs, I will help you each step of the way. I am dedicated to buyers and sellers and look forward to being a resource and providing support throughout the buying and selling process. With the support of Coldwell Banker – The Real Estate Group, the #1 Coldwell Banker© affiliate in the country, I will be able to provide you with the resources needed to provide the most efficient home buying or selling experience possible.
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service