You have arrived at the right place and the right Broker! I am hopelessly drawn to the Champaign Urbana area! As a kid of a homemaker and University of Illinois professor, growing up I took advantage of campus activities such as sports events, music and art lessons, ice skating, and running laps with Dad in the armory. As an Illinois State University special education graduate, I taught in Coal City and led various summer camps but felt compelled to return to Champaign where I worked in disability services at Parkland College. Leaving for Minneapolis, I earned a masters degree from the University of Minnesota and held HR positions in Idaho and California in large tech companies.
I joined my parents in experiencing all Tucson has to offer, staying there for many years. After working in HR at an accounting and business consulting firm, I earned a JD from the University of Arizona. This enabled me to become a licensed attorney performing varied legal work until . . . you guessed it . . . returning to Champaign Urbana in 2013! While here, I have performed paralegal work but decided to take my personal experience in relocating, rehabbing houses, and buying and selling my own homes to a professional level.
Moving can be stressful, whether you are taking care of all details on your own or are working with an employer's relocation company. I've lived through both myself! I am particularly interested in helping you and family members when a move into assisted living or higher care is required. I can leverage my personal experiences in this area too. If you're interested in investment property and wonder what it takes to rehab, flip, or rent out properties, I will give you genuine answers that will also stem from personal experience in all of these activities.
As your full time Realtor, I am eager to use my professional background and my personal love of this area to help you sell your home, find your new home, or build your investment portfolio!
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the United States
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of Illinois Realtors® (state professional association)
- Member of Champaign County Association of Realtors® (local Multiple Listing Service Board)
- Professionally Educated to Meet Your Real Estate Needs (continuous education)
- Smart Home Certified via Coldwell Banker University