You have arrived at the right place and the right Broker! I am hopelessly drawn to the Champaign Urbana area! As a kid of a homemaker and University of Illinois professor, growing up I took advantage of campus activities such as sports events, music and art lessons, ice skating, and running laps with Dad in the armory.
- As an Illinois State University special education graduate, I taught in Coal City and led various summer camps but felt compelled to return to Champaign where I worked in disability services at Parkland College. Leaving for Minneapolis, I earned a masters degree from the University of Minnesota and held HR positions in Idaho and California in large tech companies.
- I followed my parents to their retirement community of Tucson where I stayed for many years, working in HR and later earning a JD from the University of Arizona. I became a licensed attorney and engaged in some legal work in Arizona before . . . you guessed it . . . returning to Champaign Urbana in 2013!
- While here, I have performed paralegal work but made a shift to developing my interest in real estate. As your full time Realtor, I am eager to use my professional background and my personal love of the Champaign Urbana area to help you sell your home or find your new home!
When you work with me, you will have the support of the Coldwell Banker team as we collaborate to provide you a rewarding home-buying or home-selling experience. Contact me today so I can get to know you and we can move forward with an efficient and effective plan!
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service