I have been in the real estate industry since 1988, and can tell you that there are opportunities and challenges in real estate today that have never been seen before. My experience has ranged from working with buyers and sellers on mansions to commercial properties, single family homes, luxury condominiums, and multi-unit buildings.
You need a real estate professional that will listen to you, understands the industry and is positioned to stay ahead of the game. I am constantly researching the latest technologies, tools and services, to ensure my clients benefit from the best marketing and search products to help with the sale or purchase of a home. I pride myself on negotiating skills that allow my clients interests to be represented in the best possible way. You will get the absolute best price in buying a home, and if selling you will keep as much equity and wealth as possible.
My relationships through residential mortgage lending and loan structuring allow my clients the best options to suit both needs and financial objectives. Mostly I truly enjoy the opportunity to work with great people and help them achieve their dreams!
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
- DePaul University, Chicago
- School for New Learning
- International Business and Culture with Foreign Languages
- Bachelors of Arts
- Harry S. Truman College, Chicago
- Associate in Arts in Foreign Languages
- Volunteer Work: Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Museum of Science & Industry, Chicago
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #2 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service