Clayton grew up in a small farm and ranch community in Texas. He assisted his family in their 500 acres beef cattle operation and was an active member of 4-H and FFA. With degrees in agriculture and education, Clayton served as a high school agricultural science teacher. In 2011, he became a licensed Realtor. While exceeding expectation as a classroom teacher, Clayton worked nights and weekends helping clients with their real estate needs. He is not afraid of hard work and negotiating the best deal. In fact, he had more transactions as a part-time agent than most full-time agents.
Clayton and his family moved to Green Bay to serve others as a full-time Realtor. This is a homecoming for his wife, Amy. Family is priority and they want their daughter to be a Wisconsinite.
Clayton has has extensive experience in residential, investment properties and land sales. He works to exceed expectations for every client. He is a dually licensed Realtor in Wisconsin and Texas.
Fun facts: Clayton has traveled to 21 countries. He has snow skied in US, Canada, South Korea and Tasmania. He once guided a painting trip on horseback in the Colorado San Juan Mountains for Thomas Kinkade (Painter of Light) and James Gurney (author of Dinotopia). He and his brother are former world record holders.
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Wisconsin
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service