I am a wife to my husband and partner, a mother to my daughter and best friend, a Realtor, a volunteer for church and community events like the March of Dimes and American Cancer Society. I have a sense of humor, enjoy a good movie, working in the garden with my husband and attending local Farmer’s Markets and taking random Day Trips through the country.
I have been in the real estate industry since 2003 and can tell you that there are opportunities and challenges in the real estate today that I have never seen before. You need a real estate professional that will listen to you., understands the industry and is positioned to stay ahead of the game. I am constantly researching the latest technologies, tools and services, to ensure my clients benefit from the best marketing and search products available to help with the sale or purchase of a home.
I work with Buyers and Sellers, First Time Home Buyers, Condos/Townhomes, New Construction, and Staging. I also have my SRES Designation in assisting seniors with downsizing and empty nesters.
I pride myself on negotiating skills that allow my clients interests to be represented in the best possible way. You will get the absolute best price in buying a home, and if selling you will keep as much equity and wealth as possible. My relationships though residential mortgage lending and loan structuring allow my clients the best options to suit both needs and financial objectives. Mostly I truly enjoy the opportunity to work with great people and help them achieve their dreams.
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Wisconsin
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service