The Best Wear Blue
A lifelong resident of Will County with over 27 years of real estate experience as well as 12 years in management, Debbie Prodehl brings her experience, dedication and true professionalism to her office and region. Debbie knows the value of team work and it shows with the cohesiveness you will find in The Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group Homer Glen office. Debbie has built the office with agents that enjoy working within our community, supporting local charities as well as being involved in our industry. This includes involvement with our local associations, our state association as well as our national association.
• Debbie was born and raised in the Lockport/Homer Glen area.
• Resides in Homer Glen with her husband.
• Involved in many community organizations, including the Homer Glen Chambers of Commerce, TLC Animal Shelter and Habitat for Humanity.
• An active member and Past President (2015) of Three Rivers Association of Realtors.
• An active member of the Mainstreet Association of Realtors
• Board of Director for the Illinois Realtors Association
• Board of Director for the National Association of Realtors
In the Homer Glen office and throughout Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group, we believe in working together as one unified TEAM. Providing you with the tools and guidance needed to grow your Real Estate career.