Since I was young, I have been interested in real estate due to moving and relocating all over the country. Because of these moves, I had numerous opportunities to witness real estate transactions from both the buyer and seller’s point of view. This has given me a unique perspective and I’m excited to share my experiences with you.
Previously, I attended Northern Illinois University in 2006 and graduated with a degree in education. I put my degree to work for a few years before transitioning to my other passion, real estate. If you're looking for a highly motivated agent that will work hard for your best interests, look no further.
Your goals are important to me, which is why I go above and beyond for every client. I am continually building my industry skills and relationships so that when you succeed, we succeed, which is why I look forward to working with you. Contact me through phone, text, or email so I can help you realize your real estate dreams today!
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #2 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service