Hello, I'm Erin! I have a passion for homes, connecting with people, working to determine what they want and making it happen. Moving is high on the list of stressful things to do, so when I'm able to ease the stress and burden for my clients and help them get to where they want to go, it's very satisfying. From first time home buyers to downsizers and everyone in between, I will guide you through the process and handle all the details.
Drawing from my years of experience as an attorney, I have built a reputation for my friendly client care, attention to detail and proven ability to guide clients through a smooth, stress-free transaction. Real estate, like law, is about deal making and client relationships and so the move to real estate was a natural fit for me. As a real estate agent, I am bringing those same skills and talents whether helping buyers in their search for a new home or helping sellers get the most value for their home.
A native of Appleton, I moved back after graduating from the University of Notre Dame and Hamline School of Law. As a wife and mother of four boys, I understand the concerns families have when buying or selling a new home and I have the local know-how to help you make the best possible decisions. When I'm not helping with your real estate needs, I enjoy watching my boys on the soccer field, long walks with our two Goldendoodles, checking out local music and neighborhood festivals, traveling, and, of course, Notre Dame football.
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Wisconsin
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service