My name is Heidi Struensee and I am a real estate professional in the Appleton area. I have lived in Appleton all of my life and have chosen to stay here with my husband, Dan, to raise our three wonderful children. We enjoy our neighbors, community, schools, and local activities.
In my practice of real estate I am known for my great customer service, honesty, professionalism, knowledge, and attention to detail. I know what it means to communicate and I know what it takes to successfully close a transaction making the buying or selling experience positive and seamless. I have worked every aspect of the industry including representing sellers, buyers, investors and banks in the residential market.
- Full-Time Realtor
- Experience in residential, investment, new construction, condominiums and vacant land
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Recognized as a Chairman’s Circle Honoree
- Member of Coldwell Banker’s International Diamond Society
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from UW-Green Bay
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Coldwell Banker Certified Negotiating Specialist
- Member of Realtor Association of Northeast Wisconsin
- Council of Residential Specialists- Wisconsin Chapter
- National Association of Realtors
Be sure to check out my real estate videos and testimonial information.
To buy or sell, contact me today!
(920) 378-4890 cell