YOUR REAL ESTATE RESOURCE!!!
About Julie Tobolski:
In the fall of 2004, Julie began her real estate career with Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group. She has been recognized for her efforts year after year through Coldwell Banker International as a either a recipient of a the Silver Society or Diamond Society Award. Julie has closed over 70 million dollars in real estate to date.
After receiving her B.S. in Advertising from Ferris State University, Julie worked for as a Promotions Manager in Grand Rapids, Michigan. From there she moved to the Chicago area and worked for Carat ICG, an international advertising agency, as an Account Manager. Each of these experiences has helped prepare her for a successful career selling real estate by providing a strong foundation in business, advertising and marketing.
Whether buying or selling, Julie understands that each real estate transaction is one of the most significant financial decisions a person will under take. Her responsiveness, coupled with her knowledge of the market, negotiation skills and problem-solving attitude will guide you through and bring your transaction to a successful conclusion
Experience and Certifications:
- Corporate experience in promotions, advertising & marketing
- 2004-Present Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group - Real Estate Broker
- 2005-Present Certified Relocation Specialist With Cartus®, NuCompass®, Sirva®, Graebel®, Paragon® & Affinity®
- 2006-Present Certified Staging Consultant (CSC)
- 2010-Coldwell Banker Global Luxury International Agent
- 2016-Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- B.S. Advertising from Ferris State University
- Member of Realtor Association of West and South Suburbs Chicagoland
- Member of Illinois Realtors Association
- Member of National Realtors Association
Awards and Career Accomplishments:
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Awarded
2010, 2012, 2015, 2016
- Coldwell Banker International Silver Society Awarded
2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014