Helping you turn the page to the next chapter of YOUR life!
My love for real estate goes back to my early childhood. My grandparents owned a construction business which entailed new construction along with various types of existing structures. I absolutely LOVED going to the job sites with my Papaw and learning the ropes of the business. I spent many of my summers growing up doing various jobs around the business and observing the benefits of real estate for families. I thought that's what I would always do, however, life led me to college to become a nurse and to the love of my life, Gary.
In 2005, jobs brought me and my husband to Central Illinois and that is where we have planted our ROOTS! We have loved raising our family in this area and we have been blessed beyond measure to have met so many wonderful people and live in such a beautiful area. I thoroughly enjoyed being a nurse and learned so many valuable lessons in the field but in 2017 I decided it was time for me to get back to my ROOTS!
So here I am back in a profession that has held a special place in my heart for all these years. I am so thrilled to be sharing my passion with my family and with you!
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service