Selling real estate for over 25 years, as well as owning my own office and brokering 8 agents for several years, I have earned a reputation of honesty and integrity. And was blessed with a very successful career. After running for a localoffice and being elected, I sold the business and I served my then community of Paris, IL for 8 years.
I am very proud and blessed to have 3 children who are successful, Kathy Thompson who graduated from U of I with a Masters in Community Health, and Rhonda Cloin, who along with husband Trent pastor Midwest Believers Church of Champaign, they have 2 daughters. My son David Thompson lives in Tulsa, OK, with wife Beth Ann and has 4 children.
I am thankful for a supportive husband, Marty, who retired from Eli Lily Company and presently does home repairs.
Having lived in Paris, Il for my entire life, We recently moved to Champaign, to be with my daughters and families. Irecently started at Coldwell Banker Honig-Bell and expect to see another successful career in the field which I extremely enjoy! I enjoyed my community and served on various community committees, as well as, past director on the Board of The Chamber of Commerce, active member of Altrusa, Business and Professional Womens Club, and HCA. Was active in Grace Fellowship Church. I look forward to becoming involved here in Champaign County in different organizations.
- 25 years of experience to serve you
- Numerous Sales Awards and Realtor of Year Award
- Previous Owner and Manager of my own Real Estate Company
- Proven Integrity and Honesty
- Ready to serve you in all your real estate needs
- Current Lender knowledge of various loan packages and rates availabl
- Numerous Sales Awards
- Member of National Association of Realtors, Illinois Association of Realtors and Champaign County Associationof Realtors
- Member of Multiple Listing Service
- Professionally trained to better meet your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to give you Exceptional Service
- 25 Years Experience
- Attend Educational Seminars
- Participate in Educational Webinars
- Appreciate Guidance of Peers
- A passion to please YOU
- Consider it a privilege to serve YO
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
Interests: Family, friends and God. Enjoy golfing and baseball, and spending time with my grandchildren!