I started my real estate career at Coldwell Banker TREG in 2015 by joining my husband Tom, an agent since 2005. I enjoy meeting new people and listening to them describe what their needs and dreams are.
I believe that you need a real estate professional that will listen to you, understands the industry and is positioned to assist you through each step of buying or selling. Having a male and female perspective available adds a bit of color and our years of home building knowledge is also an added plus.
I am constantly researching the latest technologies, tools and services, to ensure my clients benefit from the best marketing and search products to help with the sale or purchase of a home. I pride myself on negotiating skills that allow my clients interests to be represented in the best possible way. I truly enjoy the opportunity to work with great people and help them achieve their dreams!
Prior to real estate I worked in health care where listening was essential and attention to detail a must! I have children and grandchildren that I love to spend time with. We enjoy camping, skiing, and cheering tor the Packers.
As a real estate professional, I will represent you and your needs when you are buying or selling a property.
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Wisconsin
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service