Life Happens. Life Moves.
Life happens. Life moves.
Sometimes we move because we want to and other times we move because we need to. After making my home in 4 of the Chicagoland area counties over the past 14 years, I’ve had the opportunity to learn about many aspects pertaining to real estate transactions. Along with my extensive personal real estate experience, I also bring a unique skill set as a former high school ESL and business teacher. To ensure success in my classroom, I had to demonstrate superb communication skills along with a keen attention to detail and organization of materials. I demonstrate this same level of professionalism with my real estate clients. My mission as your agent is to help you with each step of finding and securing your new home from start to finish. I will work hard for you, sharing my expertise as we navigate possible new homes and the purchasing process. I have a tenacious, yet polite approach in the negotiation process and I’ll ensure that as your life happens, your life moves (as smoothly as possible)!
Experience and Qualifications:
*B.S. Business Education, Eastern Illinois University
*M.S. Educational Technology, National Louis University
*12 years of teaching experience
*DeKalb County resident
*Wife and mom of 3
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service