After the birth of my first child, I quickly came to the realization that in life there really isn't anything more important than family. I carry this philosophy into my work as a real estate agent. I pride myself on building relationships with my clients. I understand that the buying or selling of home is a very personal transaction. My clients are making decisions to buy or sell based on the needs of their families; and that is a responsibility that I do not take lightly.
Prior to entering the real estate industry, I enjoyed a 15 year career in commercial banking. This extensive background in banking makes me a great asset for home buyers, particularly first time home buyers, because I can help them navigate through all of the available financing options.
I am available to assist both buyers and sellers throughout the southwest suburbs of Chicago.
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Wisconsin
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service