Hello and welcome! Allow me introduce myself. My name is Michelle Brown and I am a Broker Realtor® for #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Illinois. I am also Mom to two great (adult) kids, I am a portrait photographer, and have worked for the American Red Cross Blood Services in Peoria for 22 years. My business is people.
It is my belief that no matter what we put our minds to we should always give it 110%, always leaving things better than they were when we started.
Nothing provides me with greater satisfaction than helping my clients. I realize that you need a real estate professional that will listen to you, understands the industry and is positioned to stay ahead of the game.
I am constantly researching the latest technologies, tools and services, to ensure my clients benefit from the best marketing and search products to help with the sale or purchase of a home. I pride myself on negotiating skills that allow my clients interests to be represented in the best possible way. You will get the absolute best price in buying a home, and if selling you will keep as much equity and wealth as possible. My relationships through residential mortgage lending and loan structuring allow my clients the best options to suit both needs and financial objectives. Mostly I truly enjoy the opportunity to work with great people and help them achieve their dreams!
As a full-service real estate professional, I can meet all of your needs, whether you are buying or selling a property. I am your Perfect Partner!
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Wisconsin
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service