As a full-service real estate professional with the #1 Coldwell Banker Franchise in the nation I can meet all of your real estate needs. I am continuous learner with a mission to provide a high quality experience for my clients. I will do this for you by utilizing the latest technologies, tools, services for marketing, search and analysis products to assist with the sale or purchase of your property.
I am a Marine Corps veteran that carried on the nickname of Leatherneck at Western Illinois University, home of the "Fighting Leathernecks", where I had a short stint with the football team and received my Bachelor’s Degree. I then went to work in the nuclear industry in the field of nuclear security, during which time I received my Master’s Degree. My wife and I live in Yorkville with our little dog (Honey), and newly born son.
I find joy in working with my hands and love to take on woodworking and DIY projects in our new home. I also love outdoor activities, and we take full advantage of the close proximity of the river for kayaking (Honey even comes along) and enjoying the Marge Cline Whitewater course in downtown Yorkville. Real Estate Investing is another interest of mine that I continue to learn more about every day, I would love to work clients that have this shared interest.
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Wisconsin
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service