Moving You In The Right Direction
Thanks for visiting my site today. If you are stopping by to learn about the classes I teach please click the Pre-License Tab above.
Nothing provides me greater satisfaction than helping my clients. I provide home buyers and sellers with today’s relevant tools allowing them to constantly be in the know, but it’s not just about technology…I still provide professional service with a personal touch. I make it my business to understand your needs, whether you’re a first time home buyer, veteran home owner, or investor. From the first appointment to the closing table I am with my clients every step of the way.
I was raised in the northern suburb of Deerfield growing up with an energetic interest in architecture and real estate. I moved to St. Charles in 1997 to raise my two children and in 1998 started on my journey in the real estate profession. I have been extremely blessed to have a career that when I wake up each morning I am excited to jump into my work.
You need a real estate professional that will listen to you, understands the industry, and is positioned to stay ahead of the game. As a managing broker/trainer I stay up to date on real estate law, the latest tools and technologies, and so much more which ensures my clients the best marketing and search products to help with the sale or purchase of a home. My relationships through residential mortgage lending and loan structuring allow my clients the best options to suit both needs and financial objectives. Mostly, I truly enjoy the opportunity to work with great people and help them achieve their dreams.
I look forward to working with you!
Awards, Accolades, & Certifications:
- Illinois Licensed Realtor 1998
- Illinois Licensed Broker 2006
- Managing Broker 2016-present
- Illinois Pre-License Instructor 2010-present
- Illinois Post-License Instructor 2015-present
- Company Trainer 2007-present
- MLS Trainer 2009-present
- Woman’s Council of Realtors Fox Valley Chapter 2015 VP of Membership
- Member of National Association of Realtors, Illinois Association of Realtors, and Realtor Association of the Fox Valley
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
Have you ever been interested in selling Real Estate? As the Managing Broker for the Shorewood Coldwell Banker TREG office I am always on the look-out for new team members. Coldwell Banker TREG offers Pre-license Classes and also has many great opportunities for New & Experienced Realtors. My primary focus is helping you have the perfect career in real estate, whatever that may look like to you. I will help you work for success in your career while creating balance in your life. After all, your real estate career should FUND your life, not RUN it. If this sounds interesting, contact me today for a confidential conversation and start to imagine yourself on our TruBlu Crew.