"Home Starts Here"
Dedicated to customer service. The buying and selling of real estate should be done in a fun and professional manner. Call Patti to help you with all your needs for the first time-buyer to the custom home or investment properties.
- Lifetime Champaign resident
- University of Illinois graduate/design background
- Family background in construction
- 20 years in retail management making service a priority
- Professional fulltime realtor
- My husband Greg and I have both grown up in Champaign. We raised 2 daughters here and now have 5 grandchildren. My husband is, and my father was, a general contractor. He generally works in the commercial area but has included some residential over the years. I have been fortunate to have lived most of the time in custom built homes, so have been reared with a good feel for construction and the finishing aspects that make a house a home. Many interests over the years has included a wide spectrum. I spent years as a Girl Scout, and Girl Scout leader myself when my girls were young and was an active member of Jay-C-Ettes. I completed 2 years on the Rebounders Board which supports the University of Illinois men's' basketball team. I love to spend my leisure time following a variety of sports at the University of Illinois, walking my dogs, reading, playing golf with friends, and most importantly spending time with my family.
|Custom Home, Existing Home, First Time Buyers, Investment, Move-Up Home, New Construction, New Home, Relocation, Residential|