"Home Starts Here"
Dedicated to customer service. The buying and selling of real estate should be done in a fun and professional manner. Call Patti to help you with all your needs for the first time-buyer to the custom home or investment properties.
- Lifetime Champaign resident
- University of Illinois graduate/design background
- Family background in construction
- 20 years in retail management making service a priority
- Professional fulltime realtor
- Patti and her husband Greg have both grown up in Champaign. They have raised 2 daughters here who are now both married and fortunately living here also. Patti's husband is, and her father was, a general contractor. He generally works in the commercial area but has included some residential over the years. Patti has been fortunate to have lived most of the time in custom built homes, so has been blessed with a good feel for construction and the aspects that make a house a home.
- Patti's many interests over the years has included a wide spectrum. She spent years as a Girl Scout, and Girl Scout leader herself when her girls were young, was an active member of Jay-C-Ettes, and is completing 2 years on the Rebounders Board which supports the University of Illinois mens basketball team. She likes to spend her leisure time following a variety of sports at the University of Illinois, walking her dogs, reading, playing golf with friends, and most importantly spending time with her family.
|Custom Home, Existing Home, First Time Buyers, Investment, Move-Up Home, New Construction, New Home, Relocation, Residential|