As a lifelong resident of Joliet, Robert Lilek is very familiar with the city and its surrounding area. He has been a customer service representative and salesman for over 40 years, and has been highly recognized for his outstanding customer service skills and integrity.
A great real estate professional will listen to you, understands the industry, and is positioned to stay ahead of the game. Robert gets great satisfaction from helping his clients achieve their real estate dreams.
Born, raised, and currently resides in Joliet
Married to his wife, Beth, for over 30 years, and father to Matthew and Amy
Hobbies include drumming, and being an active member of: South Side Civic Club, Chaney Progressive Club and Slovenian/Croatian Culture Club
Member National and State Association of Realtors and locally, the Three Rivers Association of Realtors
Robert prides himself on his honesty, reliability, and can-do attitude!
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #2 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service