Growing up on a small farm in Vermilion County, Illinois hard work and responsibility were taught from a young age. After graduating from Oakwood High School and receiving an academic scholarship, I graduated from Indiana State University. Starting my career in the mortgage banking industry, I worked for a small mortgage broker during the early 2000’s and then moved to a large correspondent lender. After living in the Indianapolis area and Chicago, I have come back to Champaign County to plant my roots and be closer to my family. Finding my passion of helping clients achieve their dream of home ownership has taken me on a rewarding journey for the last 18 years.
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Wisconsin
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service