Shannon Phillips is a Realtor serving Kane and DuPage Counties with an emphasis on St. Charles, Geneva, and Wheaton. Shannon is driven by her commitment to bringing her “A” game every day. Shannon works from the perspective that knowledge is power, and she does her research to keep her clients well informed of the fluctuating market conditions. She prides herself on helping her clients to make informed and confident decisions. Buying or selling a home is stressful and Shannon makes it less so.
Shannon is known for her tenacity and work ethic. She operates efficiently and effectively to make the experience as stress free as possible for her clients. She really lives by the golden rule and treats her clients like she would want to be treated.
Shannon is a proud member of Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group. They are a tight team of professionals who are ready to walk you through the real estate process, and protect your best interests. As specialists in Chicago's west region real estate market, The Real Estate Group capitalizes on their strength in size, experience and knowledge to be your best real estate resource.
Shannon loves her work and it shows. However, when Shannon has time to play, you will find her supporting her favorite hockey team, the Chicago Blackhawks, or going to listen to her favorite bands.
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #2 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service