- My family and I have lived in Champaign since 1976.
- I've had four children attend both private and public schools in Champaign.
- My husband has been involved in the medical community for more than 30 years.
- I have been actively involved in community theater and directing children's theater.
- I have been involved in various service organizations over the years. Actively volunteering at Ten Thousand Villages, a fair trade organization that supports artisans worldwide to provide a living wage for themselves.
- Have been active in church and youth ministries.
- Passionate about gardening, reading and friendship.
- COMMITTED TO SERVING MY CLIENTS WITH INTEGRITY AND MAKING YOUR REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE A POSITIVE ONE
- I am credentialed as an ABR, SRES and ASP staging professional.
|Existing Home, First Time Buyers, Historic Home, Investment, Move-Up Home, New Home, Quality Home, Residential|
Specialties: First Time Buyers, Quality Home, Residential, Move-Up Home, Historic Home, Retirement