Life isn’t all work. But when you do have to work, do something you love. The real estate industry is my passion and allows me to serve my community in a unique way. My determination developed early during my military career, but real estate allows me to continue to enhance my drive and other crucial personal traits such as: philanthropy, creativity and honesty. Home is where your family is and that is Springfield for me. One of my most special titles is grandmother. I have two grandchildren and two grandpuppies. I am also proud of my background in accounting and management as well as my real estate education. I come with over seven years of experience as a listing and buyer agent, as well as experience in investment property, bank owned property, commercial property and short sales. My goal as a realtor is not to make a sale but to show you as many houses as it takes until you find the one which you can see yourself making memories within. I promise to always provide my clients with respect, professionalism, honesty and to put their best interests first. By doing so, you will return to me if you ever have home buying needs again and will also refer me to friends and family.
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #2 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service