As a first generation daughter of immigrant parents who were courageous, inventive homesteaders, love and respect for land is in my soul. I used to, and still believe that my mother and father were the founders of recycling and re-purposing!
I am a proud sister, wife, mother, grandmother, and teacher who is detail oriented, fiercely loyal, and who strongly values friendships.
Music is an important part of my life as I enjoy several different genres. In fact, one of my minors while in school was music. I have played various instruments including the piano, pipe organ, cornet and French Horn.
Home is where MY heart is! That is hwy I enjoy helping people buy and sell homes. I am a good listener; I am patient, empathetic, and have the abilities to create a calming effect when necessary. It is a privilege and pleasure to have the honor of working the loyal clients. As a retired teacher, the characteristics of patience, honesty, integrity, and trustworthiness are a few of the qualities I continue to exhibit as a Realtor at Coldwell Banker Springfield. My goal, whether working with buyers or sellers, is a commitment to delivering Service Excellence.
This is who I am.
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #2 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, Illinois Association of Realtors and Capital Area Association of Realtors
- Accredited Buyer Representative Designation
- Graduate of Realtor Institute Designation
- Recipient of numerous production awards
- Career in Real Estate since 1994
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Service Excellence