“You are the driver, I am the passenger who’s there to guide, educate and provide the best service possible”
As your Realtor, I will be an advocate for you. Whether you are buying or selling, I will work tirelessly to promote your best interests. If you are selling I will work with you to get you the fairest price, in the least amount of time by using state of the art technology, team collaboration and Coldwell Banker’s superior marketing materials. If you are buying, I will work hard to provide you with the best information and market data to inform and assist you so you can be a well-equipped and educated buyer with the strongest possible negotiating position.
I understand that buying and selling real estate can be stressful. As a full-time Realtor, I will work hard to lower your stress level and make your experience as pleasurable as possible. I will accomplish this through constant communication, and by being accessible whenever you need me.
With six years of experience in real estate business, I strive to be someone with whom my clientele and colleagues put their trust and faith. Every transaction is always about my client and their needs.
I have spent all of adult life in the Springfield and Chatham areas. My husband and I raised our two adult children here and now we ae enjoying the special title of Grandparent to our six wonderful grandchildren, who are also being raised in the Springfield and Chatham area.
In my spare time I enjoy traveling, boating, gardening, reading and DIY home projects. Of course, the best time is spent with family and friends.
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Wisconsin
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service