The annual Pumpkin Patch near Egg Harbor homes for sale offers hours of fall fun for the whole family. Our real estate agents share a sneak preview of the exciting activities scheduled for this year's event.
About Pumpkin Patch
- 2022 Pumpkin Patch weekend takes place on Saturday, October 8, and Sunday, October 9, from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. on both days, rain or shine.
- Proceeds from a bucket raffle on Saturday benefit the Egg Harbor Business Association (EHBA), a non-profit organization that serves as the organizer of Pumpkin Patch.
- Stop by the photo station on the Kress Pavilion lawn for some keepsake selfies.
What's a festival without music filling the air? Here are the talented acts that will be performing this year:
- Modern Day Drifters
Described as "Door County's own five-piece powerhouse," Modern Day Drifters play a set list that draws from more than 50 years of country hits. They take the stage from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. on Saturday.
- Mango Brothers
Take a trip to the tropics with the Mango Brothers, who will be performing the breezy tunes of Jimmy Buffett. Head to the islands on Saturday from 2 p.m. - 5:30 p.m., with a return appearance at the same time on Sunday.
- Big Mouth
Flint, MI-based Big Mouth brings their bluesy jazz sound back to the Pumpkin Patch on Sunday from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. They're on stage again from 1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m. as Big Mouth & the Power Tool Horns, with an added brass section bringing the funk.
- Unity The Band
Cap off Saturday's events with some lively reggae music from Unity The Band. Showtime is 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. at the family- and pet-friendly Egg Harbor taproom of One Barrel Brewing Company.
Unless otherwise noted, all shows take place at Harbor View Park, 7890 Hwy. 42, Egg Harbor, WI 54209.
Marine conservation has a particular relevance to Egg Harbor, situated on the shores of Green Bay. Me and Debry is a live theatrical performance that takes a whimsical, interactive approach to educate audiences. Door County artists Cassandra Bissell and Neil Brookshire star in this 30-minute world premiere performance from 10:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. on Sunday.
Immediately afterward, there will be one hour of activities for families aimed at reinforcing the message of Me and Debry. Both events will be held at the beautiful Kress Pavilion, with its stunning views of Green Bay and surrounding orchards. Kress Pavilion is located at 7845 Church St., Egg Harbor, WI 54209.
There's plenty to keep everyone entertained in between the main events. Here's a look at the highlights.
- When it comes to carnival rides, everyone's a kid. A great selection of classic rides will be running at the Egg Harbor Marina from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. each day.
- Inflatables, face-painting, and other kids' activities will be held on the Kress Pavilion lawn from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Sunday. A magician will also be performing on Saturday between noon - 4 p.m.
- Local and regional artisans participate in a juried arts and crafts competition. Works will be on display for sale at Nicolet Bank on Saturday from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- When hunger strikes, check out the assortment of food and beverage vendors that will be stationed in tents at Harbor View Park throughout both days.
No matter what the season, our Egg Harbor real estate agents are ready to assist you. Contact us at Coldwell Banker Real Estate Group to learn more.